Saturday 11 November 2017

I Love NY : Hindi Film

I Love NY : Hindi Film Details & Trailer
I Love NY : Hindi Film Poster


I Love NY, also known as I Love New Year, is an Indian romantic comedy film directer Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru starring Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in Main roles. The film is producer Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar under the banner of Super Cassettes Industries Ltd

Directer : Radhika Rao,Vinay Sapru
Producer : Bhushan Kumar,Krishan Kumar
Starring : Sunny Deol,Kangana Ranaut,Tannishtha Chatterjee
Music : Pritam
Cinematography : Sahil Kapoor
Release date : 10 July 2013
Running time : 127 minutes
Country : India
Language : Hindi

I Love NY : Hindi Film Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ganapath: A Hero is Born Part 1 - film 2023

The futuristic sports action movie Ganapath: A Hero is Born will be released in Hindi and was directed by Vikas Bahl. Jackky Bhagnani, Vashu...