Saturday 17 March 2018

I See You : Hindi Film

I See You : Hindi Film Details & Trailer
I See You : Hindi Film Poster
I See You is a 2006 Bollywood romance Movie directer Vivek Agrawal and producer Mehr Jesia. The Movie starring Arjun Rampal and introducing Vipasha Agarwal in Main roles. Chunky Pandey, Sonali Kulkarni, Sophie Chaudhary, Boman Irani and Kirron Kher are featured in supporting roles.

Directer : Vivek Agrawal
Producer : Mehr Jesia
Writter : Niranjan Iyengar,Vivek Agrawal
Starring : Arjun Rampal,Vipasha Agarwal
Music : Vishal-Shekhar
Cinematography : Ashok Mehta
Editer : Dilip Ahuja
Distributer : Chasing Ganesha Films,K Sera Sera
Release date : 29 December 2006
Country : India
Language : Hindi

I See You : Hindi Film Trailer : Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ganapath: A Hero is Born Part 1 - film 2023

The futuristic sports action movie Ganapath: A Hero is Born will be released in Hindi and was directed by Vikas Bahl. Jackky Bhagnani, Vashu...